Summer is approaching fast. I mean, c’mon its nearly June! Half the year has gone and I still feel like I have achieved nothing. Thinking things like that is what brings my confidence levels down and lets the anxiety and depression creep back in. So no, I have achieved things already.
Since the beginning of the year I have:
- Moved into a flat – So much for needing a man (loljk, I do). I live there with my wonderful boyfriend who is pretty much Cinderella. What more could a girl want!
- Tried to keep up-to-date with all my social media – this has been a struggle because of how busy I am with work. I keep on top of my Instagram, its just my blog and YouTube which are slipping.
- Got myself a cute little job at Townhouse, Petersfield. Amazing team to work with, amazing food and drink. Happy bubbly regulars – never a dull moment.
- Gain myself new friends and didn’t let my anxiety hold me back. Actually one of my best friend Ellen shares similar problems to myself and we are able to talk about everything and anything. Haven’t been friends long but its a friendship which will last a lifetime.
Since we are half way through the year, I want to make a check list of all the things I want to achieve before the year is up.
- I want to be uploading to all my social media at least once a week. Being a blogger/YouTube is hard for me because I feel like I lead an exciting life but I plan to have more days out to vlog.
- I want to be doing advice post/videos for people to be able to read and feel like they are not alone. One of my main struggles was I didn’t open up to anyone and I dealt with it on my own. I want to be someone who people can reach out to. I’m not scary and I’ve probably been through similar things.
- Photography is something else I need to get back into and find the time for – I will do this.
- Start my studying and keep on top of it – I want to train to be a Chiropractor and before I can do this I need to complete an Access to Health Sciences (WISH ME LUCK)
These are all achievable goals for the rest of year, lets see if I can do it!
Until next time, Lauren x